Men’s Health Day muscular long life is more popular with women-barcarolle

By admin. Filed in Home Products & Services  |  
TOP del.icio.us digg

Men’s Health Day: muscular long life more popular with women to determine WHO in October 28th of each year as "World Men’s Health Day", calling the whole community a little more on men’s health concern, for each family a little more on men’s health care. From the recent film and television works can be seen in recent years, muscular "rough man" is more and more popular, the girls no longer pursue the delicate gentle boy, " " but more love, more healthy man and man. A big, big study charm woman love V more British University of Newcastle’s Department of psychology shows that metrosexual man, women love the body "V" type of men. The researchers asked 30 women to sort out the attractiveness of 50 men’s pictures. The researchers examined the effects of waist to hip ratio (WCR), waist to hip ratio (WHR) and body mass index (BMI) on female attractiveness rankings. It was found that the smaller the waist to chest ratio, the higher the attractiveness of men. This means that women love more waist width back "inverted triangle" figure. "Generous shoulders make women feel secure."." This form is closely related to testosterone secretion in men. People with high testosterone may appear to be more vigorous and energetic. The ability to adapt to the adverse environment is stronger, more resistant to the threat posed by the disease. In this way, the female aesthetic has the meaning of chemistry. Have such a body of men, not only can provide material resources and more security for women, also carry more excellent genes, make a generation more healthy! (microbial and biochemical pharmacy master Li Meng) muscle man, if life long muscle mortality was lower in a recent study to tell you: have a muscle can let you live longer, you believe it? A team composed of scientists in Switzerland, through the investigation of men for 27 years in Switzerland 1 million, male mortality lower has stronger muscles, and longer life expectancy. The subjects according to the size and the number of push ups, grip strength, leg flexion and extension strength of the group, the average mortality rate stronger group than other groups of low 20%~35%, the probability of suffering from mental illness is low near 65%. Strong muscles may be the key to your longevity. Some scholars believe that strong muscles can reduce the loss of strength and muscle after middle age. And the muscles and power of the human body reach its peak at this stage of 20~30. So after lack of exercise, then the muscle will lose at 0.5~1 kg per year. The loss of muscle will lead to lower metabolic function, more fat accumulation, blood pressure, blood lipids and blood sugar rise, and body resistance will decline. Men with strong muscles are more resistant to muscle loss. Therefore, the body function can be better maintained, longer life. Robust men are less likely to develop psychiatric disorders. Strength exercise can improve body dopamine secretion, let a person produce happiness and satisfaction. So men who have strong muscles are also more optimistic, positive, and less likely to suffer from mental illness. (American Physical Fitness Association, the physical fitness trainer, Huang Zhanyu) strong muscles, strong bones, strong muscles, and bones

男性健康日:肌肉男寿命长 更受女人欢迎世界卫生组织确定每年的10月28日为“世界男性健康日”,呼吁整个社会再多一点对男性健康的关注、呼吁每个家庭再多一点对男性健康的关爱。从最近的影视作品可以看出,近年来肌肉男、“糙汉子”越来越受欢迎,女生不再追求纤弱的"柔美男孩",而是更喜欢健康、更“爷们”的男人。大块头,大魅力女人更爱V型男英国纽卡斯尔大学心理学系的一项研究表明,女性更喜欢上身“V”字型的男性。研究人员让30名女性对50名男性的照片进行吸引力排序(照片中男性面部被遮住)。研究者考察了男性腰胸比(WCR)、腰臀比(WHR)和身体质量指数(BMI)对女性吸引力排名的影响。结果发现,腰胸比值越小的男性吸引力排名越高。这意味着,女性更喜欢细腰宽背的“倒三角形”身材。“宽厚的肩背让女人很有安全感。”这种形体与男性体内的睾酮分泌息息相关。睾酮含量高的人,看起来可能会更加健硕且精力旺盛。对不良环境的适应能力更强,更能抵抗疾病所带来的威胁。如此一来,女性审美便具有了进化学意义。拥有这样身材的男性,不仅能给女性提供更多的物质资源和安全保障,也携带更优良的基因,使生出一代更健康!(微生物和生化药学硕士李萌)肌肉男,寿命长肌肉强壮死亡率更低如果最近的一项研究告诉你:拥有一身肌肉还能让你活得更久,你信吗?一项由瑞士科学家组成的团队,通过对瑞士100万名男性长达27年的调查发现,拥有更强壮肌肉的男性死亡率更低,且寿命也更长。受试者根据握力大小、俯卧撑个数和小腿屈伸力量强度进行分组,其中力量更强的组的平均死亡率比其他组低了20%~35%,患精神疾病的概率更是低了接近65%。强壮的肌肉,也许是你通向长寿的钥匙!有学者认为,强壮的肌肉可以降低了中年后力量和肌肉的流失率。而人体的肌肉和力量在20~30岁这个阶段达到巅峰。如此后缺少锻炼,那么肌肉将以每年0.5~1公斤速度流失。肌肉的流失会导致身体代谢功能降低,脂肪更易堆积,血压、血脂和血糖也因此升高,身体抵抗力也会下降。拥有强壮肌肉的男性更能抵抗肌肉流失。因此身体机能能得到更好的维持,寿命也就更长。健壮的男性出现精神性疾病的几率更低。有强度的运动能提高人身体内多巴胺分泌,让人产生幸福感、满足感。因此,能够拥有强壮肌肉的男性也会更加乐观、积极,更不容易患上精神疾病。(美国体能协会私人体能训练师黄展煜)肌肉壮,骨骼强肌肉强健维持骨密度练好肌肉不仅能塑型,还能维持骨骼健康哦。过去医学界对女性更年期后重视与预防骨质疏松提得比较多。但研究发现,老年人中,30%的髋关节骨折发生在男性(70%发生在女性)。发生率虽较女性少一半多,但死亡率却是女性的一倍。这说明世上男性更脆弱。他们骨头的质量及并发症的预后都比女人差。这也是在全世界范围内,几乎所有种族的男性平均寿命都比女性低7岁左右的原因之一。老年男性的肌肉容积与质量会随着年龄增长而变得松松垮垮(其实女人也一样)。男性科学锻炼肌肉,保持自身骨头重量与质量事关寿命长短。练好肌肉,也会为我们骨骼的密度与重量增砖添瓦。肌肉练习动作包括坐姿上举哑铃、站姿壶铃下探上举、坐姿触地回肘上举、俯卧撑和类“小燕飞”。其中,俯卧撑可训练全身肌肉,主要锻炼上肢、腰部及腹部的肌肉,尤其是胸肌。初学者练习俯卧撑可以进行两组,每组5到10下;有一定基础的运动者则可做3组,每组10下;高水平人士可以尝试4组15到20下的俯卧撑锻炼。卧式俯卧撑最难。可先从墙式俯卧撑和跪式俯卧撑由易至难循序渐进地训练。俯卧撑训练最重要的不是数量,而是质量。每一个动作都要做到位。(解放军总医院第一附属医院骨科主任医师张洪)(综合自健康时报)相关的主题文章:

Comments are closed.